Appointments can be made online or by
To make an appointment online:
Book an Appointment
Important Tips to Know Before Making an Appointment:
- Make sure you have a qualifying condition. Click here for a complete list
or click the link in the menu above.
- You MUST bring copies of your medical records to your appointment. Include ONLY those records that support
your qualifying diagnosis. Your records should include ONLY ONE OR TWO office visits from a doctor in which
your condition was diagnosed or discussed, reports of imaging studies (do not bring discs), pertinent blood test results,
and a complete list of all your medications. You must bring copies of your records to your appointment that we will
- Be prepared to pay the first $50 of your office visit fee at the time you make your appointment. The remainder will
be due when you check in at the clinic. Remember, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other insurance will not pay for this
visit. We accept credit cards, debit cards, or money orders. No checks.
- Make sure your valid Arkansas-issued ID is current and has your current address. You can't get a letter of
certification without proper ID and the address on your ID must match the address we will put on your certification
- Patients under the age of 18 must have their legal guardian make the appointment and accompany them to their