Appointments can be made
online or by phone.
In order to make an appointment online:
Important Tips to Know Before Making an Appointment:
- Make sure you have a qualifying condition. Click here for a complete list or click the link in the
- Gather your medical records. Include ONLY those records that support your qualifying condition diagnosis. You records
should include ONLY ONE OR TWO office visits from a doctor in which your condition was diagnosed or discussed,
paper copies of imaging studies (xrays, MRIs, etc.), pertinent blood test results, and a complete list of all your
medications. You must bring your records to your appointment so that our staff can review them.
- Be prepared to pay the first $50 of your office visit fee at the time you make your appointment. The remainder will
be due when you check in at the clinic. Remember, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other insurance will not pay for this
visit. We accept credit cards, debit cards, or money orders. No checks. (For security purposes, no cash accepted.)
- Make sure your valid state-issued ID is not expired. You can't get a letter of certification without proper ID.
- Patients under the age of 18 must have their legal guardian make the appointment and accompany them to their